TEXT: Revelation 20:1-10; Isaiah 35:1-10
Have you ever considered what life would be like if . . .
— every mother really wanted and truly loved her children?
— every father loved his wife as himself and enjoyed his role as the moral leader and character example for his family?
— every child loved, revered, and obeyed his parents?
— every businessman was satisfied with a fair profit?
— you could walk the streets of any of our large cities at night in safety?
— you could always leave the keys in your car, and your house unlocked?
— every judge was incorruptible and supernaturally wise?
— death was a rarity instead of an overwhelming, daily occurrence?
— the leader of every country was a direct appointee of Jesus Christ?
Would you be surprised to learn that the Bible declares that there will soon be 1000 years during which the world will be in such a condition?
- What three events must immediately precede Christ’s rule on earth? See Revelation 19:14,20-21; 20:1-3.
- According to Philippians 3:20-21, the returning saints will have a glorious spiritual body like Christ’s after He had risen from the dead. What are some attributes of Christ’s glorified body? See John 20:19-29.
- What city will be the capital of the whole earth during the Millennium (Micah 4:2)? What is the one requirement of all people living on the earth during this time? See Zechariah 14:16-19.
- How will the people who remain on earth be governed during the Millennium? See Revelation 11:15; 1 Corinthians 6:2.
- During this time, what will happen to the deserts of the earth and what will happen to vegetation? See Isaiah 35:6-7; 41:18; 55:12-13.
- How will animal life be changed? See Isaiah 11:6-9; 65:25; Ezekiel 34:25.
- How will length of life and health for the people with natural bodies be affected? See Isaiah 65:20.
- From any newspaper, clip a news item concerning something which could not happen during the Millennium. Bring the clipping to class.
- What events bring the Millennial Reign to a close?